Notice Inviting Quotations
Sealed Quotation arc hereby invited by the Chairman of the West Bengal Gurung and Cultural Darjeeling from the; bonafide and resourced Firm / Agency / Self Help Group / Organization for the
Supply of Gurung Traditional Dresses, Musical Instruments and Jewellery Items.
Name or the Material to be supplied :
l. Female Garments
- Kramu (shawl).
- Mend” Faghe
- KneYOO (Lungghe),
- paalu (Cholow).
- Marung (Gold Jantei)
- Perukur (Munga mala)
3. Male Garments
- Fule (Sheep wool cap).
- Palu (Voto shirt).
- Faghe (Paluka)
- Kasha (Lunge, Kachar),
- Henggha (Bangro),
- Bhaku (Ghom)
- Ngo (ek patey dhyangre),
- Salejo (Dumphoo),
Eligibility of the Supplier :
Should have PAN/ VAT Registration/ up to date P.Tax, P. Tax
Challan/IT Returns/ Registration Certificate for SHG.]
Date or Publishing quotation: 24.01.2019 ( at 12.00 Hrs)
Last Date & Time or dropping Quotation: 01.02.2019 ( up to 16.00 Hrs)
Date & Time for opening Quotation: 30.01.2019 (at 11.OO Hrs)
Time of Completion of Work:: Within ( seven) days from the receipt of Supply Order
- All necessary certificates should be submitted along with quotation document.
- All necessary deductions will be made as per the Govt. Rules and Regulations from the bill.
- The Tendering Authority reserves the right to accept/ reject. any/ all tenders in the pan or full ‘without
assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- No advantages can be taken by any Tenderers on error or omission in the quotation documents. The
- The decision of the Tendering Authority shall be final and binding.
(Official Note) Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to :
- The District Magistrate, Darjeeling
- The Project Director. DRDC, GTA, Darjeeling
- The District Officer of SHG & SE, Darjeeling
- The District Library Officer, Darjeeling
- The Block Development Officers, (ALL) for Wide Circulation
- The District Social Officer, Darjeeling
- DIO NIC, Darjeeling with a request to upload NIQ in the official portal of Darjeeling District
- Shri Saroj Gurung, he is requested to upload NIQ in the official website of The West Bengal Gurung Development & Cultural Board , Darjeeling
- Office Notice Board
Mr. Khagendra Gurung
West Bengal Gurung Development & Cultural Board.