GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE DEPARTMENT
The “ The West Bengal Gurung Development and Cultural Board “ was constituted vide resolution no. 201-BCW/6S-57/2016 dated the 18th January, 2017 and duly published in the Kolkata Gazette Extraordinary on the 18th January 2017.
Now, in term of para4 (a) of the said resolution, the Governor is hereby pleased to nominate the following members to the Executive Body :-
Sl.No Name Portfolio
1. Shri Khagendra Gurung Chairperson
2. Shri Pamu Gurung Vice-Chairperson
3. D.M, Darjeeling or his representative Ex-Officio Member
4. To be Nominated by the State Government Member-Secretary
5. Shri Nawraj Gurung Member
6. Shri Bhim Prasad Gurung Member
7. Smt. Rejina Gurung Member
The term of the office in respect of the Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson and other non-official members is for the period of five years from the date of notification and shall automatically expire on completion of five years.